Gear Keeper Camera Retractor RT3-0012-A – Locking Flashlight / Camera SCUBA Retractor 12 oz. Retraction Force / 42” Extension
- Lock it on Land: Heavy gear is secured and will not droop
- Unlock Under Water: For effortless extension and retraction of gear Patented Flushing
- The system allows easy cleaning as well as removing sand and debris during normal use. Gear is easily disconnected from the retractor
- Q/C-II Lanyard
- Q/C-II Split Ring
- Essential: Proper retraction force for flashlight and camera,too much force will fatigue the user. Locking mechanism is for securing light on land. When diving, unlock the unit and the moderate 12oz retraction force with a 42” extension without fatigue.
- Retractable Tether, Prevent Loss: Ideal solution for large flashlights and cameras with 4C to 8D. Locking mechanism guarantees your flashlight or camera are secured! Unlike wrist lanyards, it doesn’t restrict your arms or create entanglement issues.
- Ease of Use: Quick connect-QCII connector allows the flashlight or camera to be easily connected and disconnected. Unlike coils it keeps the gear close, equipped with a snap clip mount, your flashlight is secured close to your body and in the same place.
- Heavy-Duty Design: Retractable tether has a stainless-steel spring, for durability and high break strength. It also features our patented self-flushing system that removes sand, salt and debris.
- Trusted Brand: Designed for Scuba with over 20 years of experience, Gear Keeper is the name you can count on. Gear Keeper features retractable tethers to suit every need. If you have any questions, let our team know.
Brand: Gear Keeper
Model: Camera Retractor
Extension: 106,5 cm (42 inch)
Retraction Force: 340 gr (12 oz)
Locking System: Yes
Breaking Strength: 36,2 kg (80 lbs.)
Made in The United States
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.