The Aquatec DG-750 Depth Gauge has a 0' to 230' (0 to 70 Meters) Readout with Safety Red Color Coded Indicators at 0' to 30' for Safety Stops and for Depths beyond the Sport Diving Limits from 130' to 230' have Color in Red Dot.
Scuba Console Gauges, Scuba Depth Gauges, Dive Depth Gauge, Diving Depth Gauge, Dive Instruments, Submersible depth gauge, high-quality depth gauge
- End Scale: The scale is available in 70 meters (230 feet).
- Case material: Copper beryllium diaphragm and chromium plated brass.
- Face: luminescent with coloured sections.
- (Rack and pinion movement for smooth and precise operation)
- Functioning: membrane.
- Adjustable screw for diving in altitudeLuminous easy to read dial design
- Special Characteristics: maximum depth indicator, colored sections.
- Maximum depth red indicator easy to reset
- Diameter: 63 mm (2.48 inch).
- Height: 37.8 mm (1.49 inch).
- Lenght: 32 mm (1.26 inch).
- Weight: 140 gram / USA: 4.93 oz.
- Available as a wrist or console model.
- EN 13319
- ⊙ Diving Equipment OEM & ODM available.
- ⊙ Diving Equipment customization.
- ⊙ Manufactured by: Aquatec
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.